I only have two. Either you’re just starting out and have little to no capital, or you’ve gone down the path of web development and realize the value of business strategy and planning.
Do you want a Starter package or do you want a Premium package?
The starter or beginner web package is good for a startup restaurant or salon that wants a web presence displaying their services or menu plus location information using a simple design.
Starter Web Package – JUST ADDED TO FREE SECTION BELOW
Starts at $3200
You get a website with a popular template – you give me the content Home, About, Services and Contact Us (give or take a page or two). This gets you onto the web and includes one hour of training to post and update pages. If you’re past this, you need our Premium Web Package.
Who wants a starter website? Someone who:
- currently has a website created by someone who is gone now
- cannot update their current site and want it migrated to something better
- doesn’t have a web presence at all
- web hosting
- email setup
- search engine visibility
- NEW optional: call-tracking; each phone number purchased is $25/mo
- we track the effectiveness of the marketing media
- phone number forwards to your office phone AND is recorded
- ie. one phone number for Facebook, one for print ads
Free with this setup:
- Google Analytics (to see how popular your website will be)
- Slideshow (not as popular)
- Purchase of one four stock photos
- NEW setup or review of Google Business, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- NEW setup of MailChimp eNewsletter to collect leads
- NEW in-house training for employee(s) to manage website
- NEW photo gallery setup (with your photos)
- NEW photo shoot on site (headshots are a separate cost)
- NEW copy review and rewrite for Search Engine Optimization
- NEW setup or review of your Google Places and training on how to get Reviews
Possible Solutions (select one)
- informational 10 page or post website
- NEW informational 3 pages and 7 blog posts written by professional copywriter
- NEW landing page for lead generation with campaign setup (up to $500 of our own money spent on Google AdWords OR Facebook campaign)