In a nutshell, I am a contract Web Developer running an agency model with 1099s and I am always open to work opportunities.
I am currently looking for any companies in the senior living space from architects, to low voltage, to construction and community management. If you know someone in that space, please fill out my Quick Form in the footer of this website.
Below outlines the latest jobs I’ve worked on – consider it a running resume:
Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Kept multiple assisted living & memory care community websites up to date (WordPress Software, Plugins, Themes) – and ensuring site still operates after updates.
- Backed up 20+ sites monthly off-site in case of hack or software update gone sour.
- Migrated 20+ websites manually from one server to another
- Created & Maintained a secure, online, video and document training website; using AWS S3 Storage
- Organize paid referral directory relationships; included training communities
- Trained on MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Organized all logins/passwords for easy access by C-Level (LastPass.com)
- Tracked and logged all tasks related to marketing efforts in launching a new community
- Set up process and procedures that can be replicated from community to community.
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Crawling for all sites
- Finding right IDX integration software for MLS feed; iHomeFinder or IDXBroker.
- Ensuring it followed all corporate rules
Jazz/Music Industry (501c3)
- on the board of directors as Co-Vice President
- Updated handbook for consistent design
- Parsed handbook into separate documents to display on website for easy access to vendors and sponsors
- Set up PayPal Charitable Donation page for easy donation gathering
- Recruited other board members
- Will be responsible for raising $10,000
- Led a team of designers and developers in a custom re-build of a 5 year old website
- Organized meetings, deadlines and accountability (Account & Project Management skills)
- Constructed parts of website; jumped in when needed for content and database management
- Kept project on-time and on-budget
- Set up 2nd DBA company under Notes From Kris, Inc with Facebook, Twitter, WordPress
- Conducted multiple HealthyDiabetesManagement.com trainings at a chiropractor and at a women’s webinar
- Working on promotional/marketing materials to help others learn how I got off my diabetes drugs with diet and exercise
- Helped recover and restore websites when client failed to pay domain and/or website hosting
- Fixed broken templates in WordPress, tweaked websites for consistency in design and marketing message
- Set up lead generation pages for Google AdWord integration and promotion
- Set up Project Management software for CMS and Project Tracking; Only Office, Traction, Trello, and others
- Update eCommerce Personalized Gifts website; provide training for owner